Analyst/ Senior Officer, Specialist, Operations, Private Banking (Settlement)
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibility
- Reconciling daily / monthly cash and stock reconciliation and GLAO to identify errors or breaks
- Follow up the breaks with different internal parties until it is resolved
- Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the Team
- Conducting RCSA review, policy and compliance audits, which will include reviewing of internal workflow for the preparation of external and internal audit.
- Implementing health and safety measures within the Team
- Performing regulatory reporting related to SFC, HKMA and MAS
- Contribute ideas and recommendations to improve process efficiencies and increase risk mitigation.
- Hands-on experience on securities settlement / reconciliation
- knowledge on regulatory requirements for investment products and good understanding of market rule and practices will be an advantage
- Sound risk and control mindset
- Ability to identify errors and ability to work to deadlines
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- High Level of attention to detail
- Experience on Investment products settlement including equities, fixed income, Unit Trust and structured products. Experience in Avaloq workflows would be an advantage
- Good communication skills and able to work independently
- University grade with hands-on experience on securities settlement or project administration are preferable. Candidate less experience will also be considered with lower ranking
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.