Analyst/ Senior Officer/ Officer, Custody Operation, Corporate Banking
Business Function Technology and Operations (T&O) enables aand empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Execute securities transactions in settlement, corporate action, account opening and billing efficiently and accurately
- Handle day-to-day settlement (scripless and phyiscal) on equities, fixed income and other types of instruments.
- Process voluntary and involuntary corporate action
- Process monthly fee billings and collections
- Process dispatches of holding statements
- Process custody account maintenance
- Perform static data maintenance and information update.
- Provide second level client services. Handle customer inquiries in an efficient manner
- Participate in user acceptance test for system enhancements and project initiatives and business development e.g. customer implementation, business continuity management, review of operational procedures, policies and guidelines; specific and job-related training, etc.
- Handle regular and ad hoc tasks as designed by Team Manager and Department Head
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in securities operations. Fresh graduates with good potential and high caliber will be considered.
- The role is initially attached to one custody function (settlement, corporate action, billing or account opening). Good performers have the opportunity to rotate to other functions on a fast track for development into well rounded professionals in custody operations.
- Knowledge of CCASS, SFC rules, SFO and HKICL is an advantage
- Accuracy and thoroughness in work
- Result- and customer-oriented
- Good Interpersonal, communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Good team player, supportive and flexible to take up team tasks