BOCI-Prudential Asset Management Limited (the “Company”) offers a broad spectrum of investment products and services, which include Hong Kong mandatory provident fund scheme (“MPF”), pension funds, retail unit trusts, exchange traded funds, institutional mandates and other investment funds. In addition, the Company also manages discretionary investment portfolio and charity fund for both private individuals and institutional clients.
Our Risk and Compliance Department is currently looking to high caliber candidates to join
- To develop, test and implement pre-trade and post trade compliance rules in Bloomberg and Portia system as per the investment mandate of the portfolio and regulatory requirements
- To set up and maintain security master file, reference data and market data in internal systems and perform regular reviews of system data to ensure its accuracy
- To participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on system automation/enhancements
- To review and carry out due diligence check on counterparts and handle KYC / AML enquiries
- To assist in other assigned ad-hoc duties
- University graduates in Risk Management, Statistics, Finance or related disciplines with 2 years’ working experience in finance industry is preferred. Candidate with less experience may be considered for a junior level position
- Exposure in asset management field with collective investment scheme experience and knowledge in SFC and MPFA regulatory requirements will be an advantage
- Knowledge in Portia, Bloomberg and VBA will be an advantage
- Detail-minded with multi-tasking capabilities, strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefit to the right candidates.