Analyst, Quantitative Investment
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Value Partners Limited
- 18 Sep 17
Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
- Reporting to ETF Portfolio Manager.
- Responsible for daily ETFs and quant-driven products portfolio management
- Assist in formulating quant investment strategy/model and put into work.
- Assist in the new ETF/quant product development process.
- Deliver numerical analysis on financial data to Investment Team and investors.
- Take part in system enhancement projects i.e. database integration, workflow automation and third-party vendor system setup.
- 1-3 years of working experience, preferable in finance or other relevant industries.
- Familiar with financial software and database e.g. Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters and Morningstar.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to stand high working pressure.
- Responsible, attentive to details, self-initiative and team work.
- Able to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Knowledge in basic programming i.e. VBA, SQL and R is a big plus.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.