Analyst, Private Equity (Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 15S7496
- 24 May 19
In this role, the Analyst will be required to provide overall analytical support, with a key focus on valuation, modelling, comparable and industry analysis. You will always be required to conduct and coordinate due diligence efforts and perform post-investment monitoring and reporting of their Greater China transactions.
- Perform valuation analyses of prospective investment opportunities under consideration, including the assessment of financial risks.
- Conduct research of targeted industries for investment purposes.
- Participate in both internal and external client meetings, negotiation of contracts and other agreements.
- Act as point person for transactions.
- Minimum of 2-3 years work experience in either a Bulge Bracket Investment Bank, Private Equity or Consulting Environment.
- Excellent academic record with an undergraduate/MBA degree from a top International University.
- Fluent English speaker with strong communication, writing and oral skills. Mandarin would be an advantage
- Solid financial modelling, valuation and research skills.
- Candidate must have had prior working experience in either Hong Kong, China or South East Asia