Analyst, Operations, Securities Services-Clearance/Settlement/Investigation, Private Banking
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Support Wealth Management business of the Bank on the support functions/reporting and ensure accuracy, completeness and timeliness
- Support Processing Team to identify the risk and establish control to mitigate risk as the second line of defense to Operation Risk
- Prepare / consolidate regulatory reporting for the timely and accurate filing to internal parties for final submission to SFC/ HKMA / MAS.
- Prepare regulatory reports (CRS, FATCA, GSIB, HKMA return, etc.) and ensure data accuracy and timely submission
- Ensure the daily operations to comply with external/regulatory and internal requirements and the bank's risk management standards
- Participate various change initiatives and projects in terms of system and processing procedure
- Assist the manager to provide user requirements, participating UAT to meet project timeline.
- Follow SOPs and ensure all the process are comply with internal and external guidelines/regulations
- Assist in transaction matching between internal ledger and bank statements for nostro and custodian bank accounts
- Conducting RCSA review, policy, and compliance audits, which will include reviewing of internal workflow for the preparation of external and internal audit.
- Ensure all reporting are all comply with regulatory requirement and on time submission
- Participate in system development on regulatory reporting and other projects
- Support ad hoc assignments if required
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- University grade with hands-on experience on securities settlement or project administration are preferable
- Experience on Investment products settlement including equities, fixed income, Unit Trust and structured products.
- Knowledge on regulatory requirements for investment products and good understanding of market rule and practices will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft / Oracle / Avaloq would be an advantage
- Understanding of General Ledger and GLAO concept
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken / writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Candidate less experience will also be considered with lower ranking