Analyst, Operations, Cheque & Giro Operation, Consumer Banking
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Perform daily operational (incl. including document verification, checking, data input, reconciliation, report preparation and other administrative / operational works) to ensure adherence to SLA agreed with BUs in terms of standard service turnaround time, accuracy and correctness and comply to bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Lead team to perform task in an effective and efficient way and complete on time to achieve the service level agreed with BU and outside party (eg HKICL)
- Maintain high quality customer service standards and good operational control to avoid any losses/Error
- Provide support in project(s) and assist to conduct testing on various systems enhancements to increase the efficiency and effectiveness in daily operations;
- Escalate to supervisor for material issue or incident
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Post Secondary or above with minimum 2 years' experience in banking operations
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Able to co-operate in a harmonious and productive manner with superiors
- Willing to work shifts (07:00-16:00 or 14:00-22:00)
- Proficiency in spoken / writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Knowledge in PC
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer