As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.
- Act as 2nd line of defense for risk management in providing independent challenge of the business and supporting management
- Support Head of Operational Risk as coordinator of with Group company in respect of establishment and review of counterparty and operational risk framework and policies
- Involve in relevant risk management projects and system development
- Provide assistance to Head of Operational Risk to ensure compliance of operational risk controls in accordance with Group policies and regulatory standards
- Performing root cause analysis on identified risk events to recommend improvements to present these risk events from re-occuring
- Assist the Head of Operational Risk in preparation of reports to the various Risk Committee, Executive Committee and Board
- Support in assessing and recommending BOCILPB Loanable Value (LV) for assets pledged to BOCIL as collateral
- Support and assist in performing frequent reviews and assessment of the LV assigned to the assets
- With good experience in Operational Risk or in Private Banking
- Fresh graduates with background in Finance / Accounting / Risk Management would be considered
- Good Communication skills
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.