The Role Management Accounting Key Accountabilities * Build business analysis template/model and perform business financial analysis; * Assist in setting up new reporting requirements; * Set up systems for Forecast and Budget exercise and perform related data analysis; * Prepare routine and ad hoc financial/management
- Build business analysis template/model and perform business financial analysis;
- Assist in setting up new reporting requirements;
- Set up systems for Forecast and Budget exercise and perform related data analysis;
- Prepare routine and ad hoc financial/management reports and documents in Chinese and English;
- Prepare PowerPoint presentation;
- Write up English and Chinese commentary for financial/management reports;
- Other tasks as required.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other relevant degree
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant
- At least 1-2 years relevant Management Accounting experience in investment banking or financial institute
- Possesses good business analytic skills
- Attention to details and good communication skill
- Excellent English and Chinese report writing skill
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel (advance level e.g. VBA), Word and Powerpoint
- Fluent in Putonghua, English and Cantonese
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.