MUFG BANK IN HONG KONG (Incorporated in Japan with limited liability) MUFG has had a long-standing presence in Hong Kong for over 65 years. Today, MUFG is served by our commercial banking, trust bank as well as its securities arm. Our strategic partner, Morgan Stanley is also based in Hong Kong
- Survey and analyse the business requirement to define the project segments and specifications in order to design efficient systems;
- Design efficient solutions and application systems;
- Test the programmes and examine the test results to ensure they fulfil the system requirements;
- Prepare and maintain system documentations;
- Provide training to users in early stage of system implementation;
- Manage the application development and adhere to application methodology, rules, policies,
- procedures and deadlines; and
- Programme and/or revise the existing programmes and conduct corresponding tests to ensure their appropriateness for live operations.
- Degree holder majoring in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline;
- Experience in programming, preferably JAVA and Unix environment, is an advantage;
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills; and
- Proficiency in both of English and Chinese
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.