GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited (“GF Holdings (HK)”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Securities, responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong-based wholly owned subsidiaries of GF Securities. We provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services for customers by fully utilizing the brand, business and network advantages of GF Securities.
- Assist in planning, implementation and management of projects.
- Manage collection, documentation and analysis of project requirements.
- Track project tasks and deliverables.
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues.
- Manage project delivery in accordance to corporate standards and guidelines.
- Ensure projects are compliant with regulations and ethical standards.
- Act as an interface between internal teams, users and vendors.
- Ensure quality deliverables within agreed scope, cost and schedule.
- Assist in ad hoc tasks assigned by senior management.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Finance or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in financial institutions on IT project management and requirement analysis.
- Knowledge in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and regulatory requirement will be an advantage.
- Familiar with systems used in financial industry and system workflow will be an advantage.
- Responsible, patient, organized and capable of working under pressure.
- Proactive, teamwork, self-motivated and able to achieve aggressive project targets.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Immediately available is preferred.