MUFG BANK IN HONG KONG (Incorporated in Japan with limited liability) MUFG has had a long-standing presence in Hong Kong for over 65 years. Today, MUFG is served by our commercial banking, trust bank as well as its securities arm. Our strategic partner, Morgan Stanley is also based in Hong Kong
- To develop and support the Bank’s IT Infrastructure, mainly including Linux, Unix and Windows platform;
- To support the Bank’s IT operation and development activities by maintaining network, system hardware and software environment;
- To monitor systems performance, perform hardware and software trouble shooting and coordinate the installation of equipment and software;
- To maintain backup and recovery facilities, and set up procedures which may be used for backup and recovery purposes;
- To keep good communication with other Teams of the department to ensure smooth operations and provide training to them if necessary;
- To prepare and maintain various documents / manuals in order; and
- To manage and implement project assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in IT Infrastructure development and support in Linux & Windows platform;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese;
- System administration skills for database and Web Servers (desirable); and
- Project Management skill (desirable).
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.