Analyst, IT Governance & Planning
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Apr 19
Analyst, IT Governance & Planning
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Assist in defining IT processes in governing IT operation effectively and efficiently.
- Execute appropriate governance and controls to enhance system quality
- Work with the managers to explore feasibility in bringing in new technology for the company. Help preparing materials like training and workshops to smooth the adaption
- Help inspecting the operation flows and prepare remediation actions for improvement
- Help in consolidating a holistic IT change road-map
- Assist in the execution of vendor management
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by managers to meet business objectives
- University / College graduate in computer science, software engineering, IT or related disciplines
- Minimum 5-6 years of relevant working experience in sizable companies, preferable in financial institutes
- Self-motivated and effective working with minimal supervision
- Ability to think laterally and innovatively and find creative solutions
- Good communication skill and able to communicate with different levels of stakeholders
- A good team player and responsible
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Analyst, IT Governance & Planning
- ITIL v3 foundation qualified an advantage
- Insurance business knowledge an advantage
- Certification in information security disciplines such as CISM, CISA or CISSP, highly preferred
- Knowledge on common information security management frameworks, such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS
- Experience managing and monitoring the performance of third party vendors
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.