Analyst, IT Application Support
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 16 Nov 17 2017-11-16
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Support Back Office Systems;
- Provide hands-on technical support for users;
- Manage incident resolution and reporting;
- Support and develop scripts for daily operations;
- Follow IT policies and procedures as set forth by the management.
- Bachelor degree or diploma holder in Computer Science or related discipline(s).
- At least 5 years working experiences in IT development/support on Back Office system
- Self-motivation in rapid changing environment are essentials
- Team player with good influencing skills
- Database Knowledge: Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase
- System, Reports tools and Others Knowledge: Control-M, Informatica, Business Objects, GMI, Swift, FlexAccount, SAS, IT2
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)