- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Apr 18
Analyst, Financial Institutional Group
Location: Hong KongThe Role / Responsibilities:
This position will report to the Associate Managing Director responsible for Moody's bank ratings in Greater China . The Analyst will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of banks .
- Managing all aspects of the ratings process from timely ratings actions to producing, high quality, insightful and impactful research.
- Communicate views to internal and external stakeholders.
Ratings quality: work with the analysts in Moody's financial teams to foster critical thinking, healthy skepticism , a more proactive approach to managing the credit portfolio, and updat ing processes that strengthen Moody's ratings franchise and relevance .
Communication Skills : must be able to articulate, persuasive, timely, insightful and relevant commentary to both internal and external stakeholders regarding credit issues.
Financial Institutional Group
- 5 - 7 y ears' experience in an analytical, research or risk management function of an established financial institution, publishing firm or international body, including experience in financial markets preferred.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Broad familiarity with ongoing developments in the financial industry
- A solid track record in writing either for an internal or external audience
- Strong ability to articulate views orally both internally and externally including the media
- Proficiency in Chinese and English required
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.