Analyst, Financial Control
A globally renowned overseas bank is looking for an Account Payable specialist to handle expense processing for their HK Branch Key Responsibilities
1. Processes all expenses in HK branch, taking care of the invoicing and all the control payment cycle ensuring all expense comply with bank framework, policies and procedures.
2. Responsible of monthly MIS expense reporting for HK Branch.
3. Assist in the control of the expenses from different business across other jurisdictions in APAC.
4. Coordinate jointly with HR in relation to staff expenses. Produce the control of T&E expenses reporting.
5. Prepares ad-hoc reports as required. Basic Requirements
1. Minimum 3 years' experience and solid exposure to expense processing/ accounts payable.
2. Knowledge of SAP/Concur expense systems is preferred but NOT a must
3. Good skills in written and spoken English.
4. Proficiency in Excel