Financial accounting function for our banking businesses.
Financial accounting role for our banking and brokerage business
- Prepare all management and statutory reports including but not limited to the Head Office reports and other ad hoc reports as required
- Set up, update and maintain policies and procedures related to day-to-day responsible tasks
- Participate in system development and automation for the enhancement of reporting process
- Perform core financial control functions and maintain accounting records locally, including AR/AP, daily balance sheet reconciliations, daily book closing, etc.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects on a need basis for the finance department
- Undertake additional accounting duties as required
Skills & Experience
- Degree in commerce / business / accounting disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in banking or audit industry
- Self-motivated and independent; with excellent work ethic and professional attitude
- Can work under pressure and tight timeline
- Experience in fund business accounting is a plus
- Fluent English and Chinese with Mandarin and Chinese writing
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.