Analyst, Financial Accounting
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Prepare all management and statutory reports including but not limited to the Head Office reports and other ad hoc reports/information as required;
- Setup policies and procedures related to day-to-day responsible tasks;
- Participate in systems development and automation for the enhancement of reporting process.
- Perform core financial control functions and maintain accounting records locally including:Accounts receivable / payable;
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations, including bank and position reconciliations;
- Monthly book closing, including accruals and P&L review;
- Undertake additional accounting duties as required;
- Participate in ad-hoc projects on a needs basis for the Finance Department.
- Degree qualified in Commerce/Business discipline;
- Qualified accountant with CPA accounting qualifications or equivalent;
- 2+ years working experiences in banking / audit industry;
- Independent, hands on, excellent work ethic
- Self-motivated, with a professional attitude and presentation;
- Can work under pressure and tight timeline;
- Familiar with IFRS and accounting for financial instruments
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)