Analyst, Finance & Treasury Division
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 22 Jan 18 2018-01-22
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Assist to maintain accounting records including: Ledger maintenance: Receivable / payable, bank & broker reconciliation, position and P&L reconciliation;Monthly book closing, including accruals and P&L review;
- Prepare Head Office reports/project information report and other ad hoc reports/information as request;
- Facilitate and support various back office related projects studies, user requirement, co-ordination, system testing & implementation;
- Work productively and cohesively with internal staffs and relative parties in respect of daily operations; and
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by your superiors
- Degree Holder major in Accounting or equivalent;
- Excellent figures sense and computer skills;
- Knowledge of Bloomberg & VBA would be a plus;
- Diligent, committed and able to work under pressure;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English;
- Immediate available is highly preferred;
- Fresh graduate is also considered.
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)