Analyst, Expense Team (Finance & Treasury)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 18 Mar 19
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.
Successful candidates will be considered for a Contract (6 months) or as Permanent Staff
- Handle staff expense claim, client’s payment and receipt;
- Assist in month end closing, bank reconciliation etc;
- Perform A/R & A/P function & data entries;
- Handle fixed assets related tasks;
- Document filing & storage;
- Assist in payment process revamp/ automation;
- Handle procurement related tasks, such as due diligence on the related documents, recap meeting minutes, etc.
- Provide clerical/ administrative support; and
- Handle such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by supervisor(s).
- Diploma or above in Accounting or equivalent;
- At least 1 year accounting experience, exposure in financial institutions an added advantage;
- Cognitive on IT knowledge/ network;
- A self-starter and detail oriented;
- Excellent on MS Excel, Word & Power point;
- Proficient in PC operations (e.g. MS Office) and good figures sense;
- Mature, independent and a good team player;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Good command of English & Chinese, including Putonghua.
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)