Analyst, Equity Capital Market (Investment Banking Division)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 15 Apr 19
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.
- Assist in the origination and execution of IPOs, Pre-IPOs, Secondary Listings, Share Placements, Rights Issues etc. with regard to ECM transactions
- Responsible for preparing market updates, presentations, internal reports and marketing pitches while conducing market researches on other ECM projects
- Assist in constructing financial models as well as maintaining certain databases
- Prepare meeting minutes, generate product ideas and attend regular client / investor meetings.
- Degree holder preferably in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Prior internship experiences in Investment Banking / ECM environment desirable
- Strong financial modelling and communications skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Mandarin would be an advantage)
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)