Responsible to support the DCM Team in executing bond issuance transactions:
- Prepare pitching materials to provide market intelligence and other information relevant to the client’s funding needs;
- Update market information and provide research information about debt issuance activities in different markets;
- Plan and help organize investor marketing of the new issue;
- Assist in deal execution, including structuring, documentation, syndications/sales, implementation of internal processes and coordination with other parties involved in the transaction.
- Master Degree holder in Finance or related discipline(s);
- With 1-2 years of relevant banking or DCM experience in execution and/or syndication;
- Attained related regulatory criteria for carrying out capital markets activities;
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills with a proven track records;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).