Analyst, Data Scientist - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Analyst, Data Scientist
. Principal responsibilities
- The Data Science Innovation group, part of the bank's retail bank digital group, aims to be an agile and start-up like incubation team. We work from concepts to working prototypes that we can take to scale.
- The group is looking to bring to life products that leverage data and machine learning and bring a new and improved customer experience to our customers.
- We are building products that include recommendation systems, chatbots, graph network analytics and knowledge graphs, forecasting systems among others.
- As a Data Scientist, you will harness the machine learning, and artificial intelligence, to develop data products, smart features, NLP application and such into software products.
- You can break down complex problems into logical pieces, and come up with smart analytical approaches leveraging mathematics, statistics, machine learning and software together.
- These areas of focus will include, Natural language Processing, Predictive Analytics, Personalized feed and Recommendation engines, Graph Analytics, Operations Research, Simulation and Optimization.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- PhD or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field is preferred.
- Technical knowledge in Python including Caffe, Tensorflow, PyTorch
- Experience in a wide variety of machine learning and data science areas including but not limited to Image processing, NLP, Predictive analytics, Operations research and Graph Analysis.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.