Analyst, Corporate Banking & Syndicated Finance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aozora Asia Pacific Finance Limited
- 30 Oct 17 2017-10-30
Aozora Asia Pacific Finance Limited (“AAPF”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aozora Bank, Ltd. (formerly know as Nippon Credit Bank), a leading bank in Japan. Due to expansion of our Syndicated Finance business, we would like to invite high caliber professionals to join us.
- Assist Senior Analyst(s) to prepare credit applications for Japan Headquarter’s approval;
- Assist Senior Analyst(s) on reviewing clients’ credit status regularly;
- Conduct financial analysis on different industries and markets in Asia Pacific Region and related database updating;
- Work with middle-back office teams on processing new deals and managing existing accounts;
- Prepare financial projection;
- Using credit-scoring systems for determining internal ratings;
- To comply with Rules and Credit Policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Economics; CFA/CPA holder is an advantage;
- Minimum 2 years full time experience on credit analysis in reputable banks or asset management companies. Prior experiences in processing of syndicated loans will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of general banking business and transaction is preferred, particularly in analyzing Asia Pacific corporate credit;
- Proficiency in PC (Skills Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese language (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Understanding of general credit and financial analysis to earn higher skills with financial analytical methods;
- Preferably completed a Credit Training Program from a financial institution;
- Genuine team player with excellent interpersonal skills, problem-solving attitude and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
We offer competitive salary package including 5-day work week. Interested parties please apply in strict confidence with full resume stating availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.