Analyst/ Associate, CLSA Capital Partners
Conduct research analysis on company valuations and financial models for private equity business.
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRA's)
- Conduct research analysis on regions, countries, industries and companies
- Conduct due diligence to build market size model and analyse segment potential
- Conduct comparable deal analysis to analyse deal valuation
- Liaise with relevant parties for deal execution
- Process data room and conduct investment analysis
- Prepare memos and materials for internal investment committees
- Master degree holders in Finance or related discipline(s) are preferred
- Native Mandarin speakers with strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Preferably with 1 - 3 years of work experience in financial industry, particularly on ground work and research analysis
- Possess accounting knowledge, strong analytical, good communication skills
- Strong macro and micro investment awareness with ability to perform financial modeling
- Attention to accuracy and detail are essential
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in CLSA, please send applications to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.