Analyst/ Associate- Collateral Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
·A Leading Investment Bank ·New Headcount ·Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a leading Investment Bank, is looking for an Analyst/ Associate- Collateral Management to support collateral management and client valuations function for OTC derivatives, Prime Brokerage and Repo margin.
- Perform OTC, Repo and Prime Brokerage margin calculation and reporting
- Work closely with the middle office, Sales Support and client service team and attend regular meetings to resolve inquiries on margin calculation and client reporting.
- Supervise and support offshore team on BAU functions and controls, and as a point of contact on PB margin questions facing business unit in the region
- Review daily margin activities and perform end of day review and sign off
- Review Collateral Disputes workflow with a focus on identify root cause of disputes
- Review and assist to setup of client collateral terms found in ISDA, GMRA or similar docs.
Represent Asia Pacific ex-Japan regional team in coordination with other regional teams on global initiatives and system testing
- Effectively communicate with IT to test and implement development of collateral management offering.
- Participate in regular and ad-hoc control and risk management activities such as RCSA and BCP testing.
- Knowledge of implement global margin and regulatory requirement within the industry is an advantage.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years relevant experience gained from investment bank environment.
- Equity and Fixed Income derivative products, securities settlement knowledge is a plus
- Strong PC skills, in particular Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word. Familiar with Macro is an advantage
- Strong business sense and control mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.