Analyst - Technology Risk - Risk Advisory - Hong Kong
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media . About Risk Advisory
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance. Work you'll do:
Responsible for helping our clients to improve business confidence, manage and address information technologies related risks and ensure early warning mechanisms are in place through providing comprehensive information technologies related risk consulting services for a wide industries:
- Information technologies risk assessment,
- Information security assessment,
- Information system assessment,
- Information security consulting,
- IT governance and strategy consulting,
- Data quality, data modeling and data governance advisory
- Data analytics and related programming
- Business continuity management consulting,
- IT compliance consulting,
- Information technology risk control framework construction,
- Security audit,
- IT due diligence,
- Data security and privacy protection,
- Information system implementation
- Bachelor degree or above in any disciplines, with Information Management and Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Security, Electronic and Information Technologies, Cyber Technologies, Math, Statistics or other related disciplines preferred
- Understands the basic concept of information security or methodology of IT audit is highly preferred
- Be familiar with security about application systems, database, operation systems, network, for those who have experience in cyber security or engaged in IT audit is preferred
- Has knowledge of software life cycle, system need, developing and testing is preferred
- Has knowledge of data warehouse developing and BI developing is preferred.
- Has knowledge of data management and data model developing is preferred.
- Has knowledge of J2EE platform, mobility development is preferred
- Fluency in Python, R, SAS, SQL or other programming languages is preferred.
- Experience in machine learning, data mining, large data sets and distributed computing (Hadoop) a plus.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office software, include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Be able to use English as working language
- Strong academic performance
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN160375