Analyst - Data, Analytics, Cloud - Blockchain - Technology - Consulting
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media . Consulting
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
If you want to know more about Deloitte Consulting China, please visit our website at www.deloitteconsulting.cn. Consulting Technology - Digital Transformation CoE
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte Consulting, a world leading management consulting practice. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions. Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in digital strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organizations, helping them understand and profit from the latest innovations.
Deloitte Consulting Digital Transformation CoE aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-imagine customer journey, develop digital transformation strategies, envision digital campaigns and help make transformation happen as a leading agency.
Our focus is on the areas of FinTech strategy, using Artificial Intelligence, Distributed Ledger Technology (also known as Blockchain), Open Banking and Cloud, as well as Big Data ("ABCD") to enable digital transformation of banks, insurance firms, capital market, central banks and regulators, as well as virtual/challenger banks. We are proud of our end-to-end offerings from strategic to implementation and ongoing operations. We love anything first-of-a-kind, open source, agile, and value-adding. We aim to create solid business values in local and global ecosystem collaborations through exponential technologies. Work you'll do:
You are also expected to do:
- Design, develop, deliver, and deploy production-grade FinTech solutions
- Use the appropriate FinTech technology to solve complex client problems
- Develop and deploy propensity model, underwriting engine, and fraud detection logics, based on predictive analytics
- Develop and deploy contract intelligence and biometric recognition using natural language processing and computer vision
- Develop and deploy global and enterprise grade DLT platforms covering trade finance, bancassurance, securities clearing and settlement, supply chain traceability, etc.
- Develop strategies for virtual bank, virtual insurance, virtual asset management, etc.
- Educate and work with regulators across Asia Pacific to secure their blessings for our solutions
- Play the role of a member of our Asia Pacific Blockchain Center and develop solutions with our EMEA and American Blockchain Centers to support global clients and ecosystems
- Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development
- Act as a brand ambassador to help attract top talents
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills actively
- Understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in Computer Science, Information System, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field. To be graduated in 2020.
- Passion and understanding of FinTech technologies with hands-on experience
- Experience in open source projects preferred.
- Software development experience in at least 4-5 common programming languages
- Experience in Linux/Unix environments, API development (e.g. REST), backend system design and Docker
- Basic understanding of cryptography, security protocols, encryption algorithms and cloud technology a plus
- Familiarity with distributed architecture a plus
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with emerging technologies and solutions in the FinTech area.
- Effective teamwork, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- St rong ambition to solve real, world class, and complex business problems
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN176933