Analyst - Account Analyst - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Nomura Asia
- 18 Feb 19
•Arrange vendor invoices payment and staff expense reimbursement •Assist in month end closing of financial and management books •Monthly intercompany processing •Prepare and analyze monthly balance sheet reconciliation for HK entities •Prepare bank reconciliation and trading account reconciliation.
As the agency-model execution services arm of the Nomura Group, Instinet Incorporated subsidiaries provide brokerage services to clients in over 65 markets around the world. Through its advanced suite of electronic trading strategies, experienced high-touch trading group, top-ranked Commission Management services, award-winning desktop trading platform, and unparalleled access to insightful analytics, content and unique liquidity, Instinet helps institutions lower overall trading costs and ultimately improve investment performance. For more information, please visit www.instinet.com.
- Arrange vendor invoices payment and staff expense reimbursement
- Assist in month end closing of financial and management books
- Monthly intercompany processing
- Prepare and analyze monthly balance sheet reconciliation for HK entities
- Prepare bank reconciliation and trading account reconciliation.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly Head Office reporting package
- Assist in ad hoc Finance related automation projects if any
Key Experience & Skills
- University degree or diploma in either finance or accounting
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ work experience, preferably as an Accountant in a large/medium size international firm
- Knowledge of Oracle AP, Fixed Asset and GL modules preferred.
- Good Excel skills and analytical skills
- Team player and prefer stable working environment
- High regard for attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Highly committed, self-motivated and able to meet monthly deadlines
- Good communication skills - fluency in English is preferred
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.