As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.
- Act as second line of defense for risk management in providing independent challenge of the business and supporting management;
- Support Head of Operational Risk and Market Risk as coordinator of with Group company in respect of establishment and review of counterparty and operational risk framework and policies;
- Involve in relevant risk management projects and system development;
- Provide assistance to Head of Operational Risk and Market Risk to ensure compliance of counterparty and operational risk controls in accordance with Group policies and regulatory standards;
- Preform root cause analyses on identified risk events to recommend improvements to prevent these risks events from re-occurring in future;
- Assist the Head of Operational Risk and Market Risk or CRO in preparation of reports to the various Risk committee, Executive Committee and Board.
- At least a degree in Risk Management or Banking or related discipline preferred
- At least 3-8 years working experience in banking field preferable in Wealth Management area, of which at 1-5 years in risk management related area
- Knowledge of counterparty/operational/market risk management systems and techniques and data science analytical techniques desirable
- Strong computer skills in marcos and excel
- With detailed and analytical mindset and follow up skills
- Good written communications skills and be a good team player
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.