VMS Group is a multi-strategies investment group with businesses covering proprietary investments, asset management, securities brokerage and corporate finance advisory. The Group, AUM about USD 3 billion, makes private investments in private / public equity and pre-IPO investments as well as special situation investments.
- Perform fundamental industry research and financial analysis including financial modeling and valuation, credit analysis, and due diligence;
- Take part in deal execution process by liaison with external professional parties;
- Involve in post-investment monitoring and prepare regular project update reports.
- Prepare investment memorandum and investment reports in a timely manner
- Prepare presentation materials, assist to draft and proofread announcements and circulars when necessary;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as per management requests
- Degree in finance or business management related discipline
- With 1-2 years’ relevant experience with focus in structured finance transactions and credit review & analysis
- The candidate shall possess SFC Type 1 & Type 6 license and familiar with relevant regulations such as Listing Rules and Takeovers Code
- Good analytical sense, accounting knowledge and strong in financial modelling skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
Qualified candidates please send your application via email firstname.lastname@example.org.