Analyst – Application Support, Private Wealth Management – Information Technology - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Nomura Asia
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
Nomura is now hiring Analyst – Application Support, Private Wealth Management – Information Technology - Hong Kong
Nomura is an Asia-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com.
• Day to Day support of all applications supporting Wealth Management business. This includes Morning and/or Evening Operation Duties, and manning the Wealth Management Helpdesk.
• Monitor critical components of the system and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Participate in Release Management activities for Wealth Management systems.
• Conduct software application testing and sanity checks during regular IT maintenance.
• Participate in preparing ad-hoc reports for users.
• Work closely with Change the Bank members for system changes.
• Work closely with regional Information Technology teams to maintain the systems used by the applications.
• Conduct user training and briefing of Wealth Management systems.
• Participate in Business Continuity Planning and Exercises.
• Participate in regional and/or global projects
• Business Information Science, Computer Science or Engineering disciplines,
• Hands-on knowledge on Structured Query Language (SQL) for Oracle 11g and Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2007
• Hands-on knowledge on basic Unix commands and scripting
• Excellent communication skills in English, as well as either Mandarin or Cantonese, at all levels with the ability to present information in a professional and mature manner.
• Experience in working within the banking and financial services sector
• Hands-on knowledge for AUTOSYS (job scheduler)
• ITIL v3 or similar qualifications
• Demonstrate basic financial understanding in FX/MM/Equity/Derivatives and associated front to back operational workflow
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation