Analyst/Associate, People Transformation
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To design/plan arrangement/logistics for delivering employee events such as fun events, volunteer work, learning activities, and branding initiatives
- To communicate strategic messages from management through organizing internal events and design internal Newsletter
- To support the Future leader program manager in grooming the talents of the team
- Promote recognition culture through coordinating incentives scheme
- Provide MIS data and analytics for management for strategic planning and management
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Working experience in service industry preferrable
- Proactive and adaptable personality, Team player and able to work in a matrix structure
- Good strategic mindset, Design sense with good writing and communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and take on different types of roles and activities at the same time.
- Effective time and stakeholder management to different levels of people, able to multi-task
- Good English and Chinese writing skills
- Be proficient in in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, video editing will be an advantage.