See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
As a leading corporate and institutional bank in the region, Strategic Advisory Department of DBS Bank (Hong Kong), is now seeking highly motivated, creative, and success-oriented individuals who are keen to pursue an investment banking career in Asia. As a junior level professional joining the Strategic Advisor (M&A) team, the candidate will have an opportunity to involve in all aspects of advising and transacting business for our clients. Responsibilities:
- Perform valuation analysis and financial modeling for prospective and live transactions;
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and presentations to clients and prospects;
- Provide financial, business and market analysis for maintaining relationship with existing clients;
- Execute detailed tasks involved in all phases of M&A transactions;
- Coordinate the work of other professionals involved in M&A transactions; and
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- University Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline;
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience in Investment Banking / Accounting / Finance industry. Candidate with less experience can be considered provided he or she possesses relevant M&A advisory experience
- Sharp business sense on economy and capital market in general;
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills (i.e. financial modelling and analysis);
- Self-driven and independent with commitment to work;
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Candidate with more experience may be considered Associate rank