Analyst/Associate - Corporate Actions
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson Hong Kong
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
About our Client
Our client is an international hedge fund based in Hong Kong with a multi-billion dollar AUM. They are looking for a Corporate Actions Specialist to join their Operations team.
In this role, your prime responsibilities would include:
- Research & Announcement of all Voluntary and Mandatory corporate action events in multiple APAC markets
- Processing of all client instructions in the operating system, ensuring all lodgments are executed into the market
- Disbursement of all payments of cash and shares to clients
- Liaison with Client Services on client inquiries and offshore team for resolution of reconciliation breaks
- Research and announcement of all voluntary and mandatory corporate events relevant to client base
- Diarize corporate actions announcement daily and keep good record of each event
- Understand and identify appropriate systems and processes working with the Line and technology, and to ensure development and on-boarding of data extracts in line with business requirements, closely working with the end state technology team.
- Perform a variety of quality control checks to maintain the accuracy and consistency of data in tracking systems
- Ensure all daily activities are completed and signed off including client service enquiry resolution as well as event management
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years within Corporate Actions within a tier-1 sell-side MNC Investment Bank.
- Strong communications skills with Hedge Fund clients
- Good communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English & Cantonese would be a must for this role.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or enter HK132829 in the Keyword section of jobsearch.hk.hudson.com or contact Sid Sibal on +852 2919 6124 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no HK132829. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.