This position is to Responsible for supporting various issues related to business promotion planning, providing various figure/data to support team members and preparing/handling various internal reports/issues.
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder management with key internal stakeholders.
- Work in partnership with various divisions/departments to collect and coordinate information to support preparation of various reports related to business planning.
- Work in partnership with relevant parties in order to process Japanese Corporate Banking Division for Asia’s operation smoothly.
- Analyze and prepare monitoring reports of profit, expense, loan/deposit volume etc. while cooperating with related divisions/departments or collecting data from bank’s system.
- Support more experienced team members by conducting administrative and operational activities.
- Coordinate various general administration matters related to business promotion such as meeting arrangement, internal inspection and so on.
- Maintain good working knowledge of various issues (e.g. international environments, politics, economics, industries, products, services, relevant laws and regulations).
- Adhere to all company policies as well as guidelines.
- Degree qualified (preferably in finance with accounting knowledge)
- Good PC skill (Word, Excel and Power Points). Capability on Access is preferable.
- Proficient in Japanese and English.
- Basic knowledge in bank's products / services for corporate.
- Good communication skill with the ability to influence others.
- Good quantitative and numeracy skills.
- Good understanding in interpretation of reports.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.