Analyst- Cash Equity Operations
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
* Esteemed Boutique Investment Bank * Growing Environment * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, an Esteemed Boutique Investment Bank, is looking for an Analyst to support cash equity operations to cope with their expansion.
- Handle daily trade bookings and settlement instructions for cash equity of Asia Pacific markets.
- Experience in securities lending and /or collateral management a plus;
- Handle un-reconciled items, un-matched trades, and failed trades with custodians and brokers
- Manage Bank account cash and stock reconcilement
- Answer clients' queries, ensure problems are resolved timely
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by superiors.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 3 years experience in trade support and/ settlement gained from international bank environment.
- Sound knowledge in equity products and familiar with various settlement rules and regulations.
Self-motivated and confident with a high degree of initiatives.
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese