Alternative Investment Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Haiyin Wealth Management Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
Identify, source, research and recommend alternative investments of different types in different countries / regions.
· Identify, source, research and recommend different types of alternative investments in different countries/ regions.
· Source alternative investments targets and analyze alternative strategies and management with the aim of making
· Structure the selective alternative strategies into products for marketing.
· University degree and preferred with a CFA/ CFP accreditation.
· Minimum of 3 years of alternative investment experience gain from buy-side / quality fund of hedge fund companies.
· Ability to conduct quantitative analysis is a plus.
· SFC licensed.
· Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Bloomberg & Reuters.
· Hard working, self-motivated, well organized and able to work independently.
· Team player with positive attitude and strong communication skill.
· Excellent communications skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and solely for recruitment purpose.