Have you recently graduated from a top-tier university, with a master’s or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning or a similar related discipline? Or perhaps, you’ve already graduated and have 1-2 years' commercial experience in a Quant Analyst or Quant Researcher position, and are looking for an exciting new challenge dive into? If you fall into either of the above categories and are looking for an opportunity to join an exceptional, highly respected team within the Electronics Equities group at a tier one bank, then please get in touch for immediate consideration!
- Involvement in the development of algorithmic trading models
- Support the daily activities of the Electronic Execution business
- Contribute to global initiatives, with a focus on APAC markets
- Execution algorithms, real time signals, back-testing, machine learning based recommendation models and analytics for the measurement of algo trading performance
- Involvement in regional and global projects
- Expertise in one or more of the following;
- Machine Learning and Statistics
- Forecasting and data mining techniques
- Neural Networks
- Linear/non-linear regression analysis
- Large-data sets (especially tick-data)
- Experience building mathematical models for complex real-world problems
- Programming Skills of interest: Python, R (Matlab OR Octave), C++ (also open to Java or C#) and any exposure to Q/KDB is a bonus!
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-driven environment
- Good communication skills – creative thinker – entrepreneurial – driven – positive attitude!
In turn, my client will offer you the chance to be part of a highly technical, international team with strong academic accolades (PhDs, MSc., etc.) and a great culture that promotes innovation, entrepreneurial mindsets and teamwork!