Algo Trading Quant Researcher, APAC Equities, Hong Kong
- Highly competitive
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Carisbrook Partners
- 14 Sep 17
Front office Quant Research opportunity within Equity Algo Trading. The role in based in Hong Kong
This is a brilliant opportunity for Quants who are interested in pursuing a career within Algo Trading. I’ve partnered with one of the largest Equity Algo Trading quant teams in Hong Kong who are opening their doors to those who have recently graduated, or been in the industry for 2-3 years. This team is responsible for researching and developing trading algorithms across Asia markets, mostly using Java and Q, and applying statistics to large datasets in order to analyse individual Asia markets’ structure changes to re-optimize algorithm behavior.
On top of this, the team have recently developed a brand new algo framework which has incorporated vast Machine Learning concepts such as Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing in order to improve their algo trading capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Masters or above degree qualification in a Mathematical, Finance or Computer based discipline
- Relevant experience of equity products and trading concepts
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze large amounts of data sets
- IT skills and a proficiency in Java, KDB, q
- Experience of the water-fall and/or iterative software lifecycles with a formal QA process
If you’re interested to apply and have a relevant experience, please click on the link and we will be in touch shortly.