Algo Trading Developer
- Up to HKD1600000 per annum HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 10 Sep 18 2018-09-10
My client, a Global Leading financial institution is looking for a technical java developer with strong experience in ultra low-latency system development to join their Algo-trading team.
Working as part of the front office team, the candidate should be a Java expert and have a detailed working knowledge of the JVM (Java Virtual Machine), garbage collection, data structures, bytecode, IO (including Non Blocking IO). They must also be willing to learn or have some experience with Scala. This candidate will help to build low latency processes, algorithms and gateway connectivity in co-located and proximity environments.
- Java expert and have detailed working knowledge of the JVM, garbage collection, data structures, bytecode, IO (including Non Blocking IO).
- Willing to learn Scala but preferably already has some experience.
- Must have a very good knowledge of collections, their implementation and their optimization.
Ideally the candidate should have experience with the following as a minimum requirement:
- Zero GC architectures
- Low latency systems (sub 100 microseconds) at 99.999 resolutions
- Experience of micro benchmarking
- Knowledge of the Linux kernel
- Knowledge of PTP and packet capture based latency monitoring
Knowledge of Equity markets and Algo Trading or SORS (Smart Order Routers) is an advantage.
Interested party please send your resume in Word format to Tony Lung at tlung[@]ikasinternational.com or call 3008 0393 for a confidential discussion.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only."