A top tier investment bank is looking for an application integrator who is strongly skilled in Python and Linux scripting to join their algorithmic trading service group.
A strong analytical minded integrator is required this algorithmic trading services group. These systems provide cross asset class benchmark execution strategies, rules based execution strategies, and trajectory crossing. The team is responsible for the full software life cycle of these systems. They work closely with our business partners in sales and trading, risk management, compliance, operations, research and other technology teams.
The developer will be responsible for testing and deploying strategic and tactical solutions for trading strategies, monitoring tools, improving scalability, performance and efficiency of the strategies. They are looking for a good developer which also has good communication skills to be the faceoff with the business.
Our client is open for candidate with production support/QA background with strong Python/Linux scripting
- Experience in large scale plant management / operational support / risk management.
- Experience in the Algo / SOR / Electronic Trading business is a plus
- Familiar with project life cycle, strong at communication, such as inter-personal skills/communication
- Capable on documentation of behavior and testing result
- UNIX/Linux scripting: Candidates need to have good knowledge of the majority of operational functions in UNIX and be able to read / write and maintain UNIX shell scripts.
- Python/SHELL scripting: Candidates should have some exposure to a scripting language as a minimum.
- UNIX/Linux operating systems: Candidates ought to understand UNIX concepts in order to e.g. perform resource monitoring, able to tune operating system parameters according to applications requirements.
- Basic hardware knowledge: to build up a completive system with low latency and high throughput, we need the basic understanding of hardware knowledge for issue analyze and proposal for system building
- Problem solving skills: Must be able to tackle problems based on limited information, be able to seek out solutions and work around problems.