A fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading financial services providers and be one of the first members of a pioneering digital business, this role will spearhead implementing agile methodologies to deliver digital products. This is an exciting role which will drive a multi-disciplinary team to deliver best in-class digital customer experience.
- World Leading Financial Services Provider
- Based out of regional headquarters in Hong Kong
- Critical Role with regional responsibility as part of a pioneering team
- Manage the overall scrum process and meetings to deliver the products
- Guide the team and organisation on how to adopt Agile practices and values to enhance customer experience
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide guidance to all stakeholders regarding the developed products
- Work with senior stakeholders to develop the strategic direction
- Align country direction and those of the group office at all levels, especially at the senior stakeholder level
- Strong understanding in digital development
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach
- Expertise in Agile methodologies, processes, principles and ways of working
- Able to strategically think and provide direction on how to implement the strategy
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
How do I apply?
Simply click the “apply” button or you can drop an email to Joel (email@example.com) with your resume.