Drive adoption of Agile mindset and framework; Coach and mentor individuals and teams; Support product owner on release plan & backlog management
Who are we looking for:
The right candidate should be an innovative, open-minded, goal-oriented team player who is also able to work independently with minimal supervision towards delivering quality and timely results.
- Drive adoption of Agile mindset and framework best practices in teams through conversations, coaching, and role playing exercises
- Implement Agile process, principles and practices across all levels of the team and organization
- Coach and mentor individuals and teams to discover and implement improved ways of collaborating and development into high-performing, self-organizing Agile units
- Support product owner on release planning and backlog management
- Drive and coach leading practices in Design Thinking and other areas to improve Bank’s projects delivery efficiencies
- Coach and mentor on collaboration, interactive development, managing flow, calculating velocity, limiting work in progress, etc.
- Proactively identify bottlenecks, impediments and issues and guide agile teams to quickly remove areas of inefficiency and waste
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution as it arises and proactively guide the teams
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of punishment
- Facilitate squad’s ceremonies
- Conduct and benchmark agile maturity assessments and tune ups
- Remain informed about industry trends and best practices concerning agile methodologies and advances those best practices in the Bank
- Foster close cooperation inside and outside the team, encourages cross-training and supporting each other
- Facilitate transparent and adaptive team culture
- 5 – 7 years of experience in agile development, with specific scrum master or similar experience preferred
- Experience in coaching team on agile practices and ensures adherence to agile methodology to deliver maximum business value on time
- Past engineer experience in agile environment is highly desired
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex messages and teach new concepts
- Able to resolve conflicts within the team before they become an issue, i.e. a strong mediator
- Deep knowledge of relevant domains/products/journeys
- Ability to promote innovative thinking and self-improvement within the team
- Confident and skilled at navigating the team through road-blocks to allow sprints to be completed on time
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese or Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.