Administrator, Member Services - HSBC Securities Services
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Administrator, Member Services
. Principal responsibilities
- To handle all administrative work including regulatory client and MI reporting enrolment contribution termination and switching for both MPF and ORSO schemes
- Manage all administrative work including enrolment contribution termination and switching for MPF and ORSO schemes
- Prepare regular reports to clients and regulators
- Liaise with internal and external clients including employer and external trustee to resolve client request or enquiries
- Assist system enhancement user acceptance tests
- Delivery of accurate and timely services to clients
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Ideally a university degree holder
- Required relevant working experience
- Relevant pension experience is an advantage
- Customer focused and able to handle multiple tasks
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient PC skills with the ability to input Chinese characters
- Good interpersonal and communication skills including excellent written and spoken Chinese and English and ideally Putonghua
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.