You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you'll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world. Job Description:
- Able to perform daily processing transaction for MPF scheme accounts within service requirement and regulatory guidelines with minimal supervision.
- Handle simple enquiries and escalate issues or problems in a timely manner.
- Liaise with clients on completion of business processes
- Assist in filing and routine work within the team
- Registration and dispatch of documents
- Participate in ad-hoc projects if any
- Form 7 and above
- 1 - 2 years working experience within pension industry
- Good communication skills in English & Cantonese
- Good problem solving skills with client-centric mindset
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Access
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 24 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only used for recruitment purpose.) Job Category:
Customer Service / Operations Posting End Date: