- To understand and familiarize with the local regulatory requirements and global KYC standards and local operating procedures in performing Customer Due Diligence duties for on-boarding customers, periodic review and trigger events in accordance with the local requirement and global standards and to monitor the due date of Periodic Review and Trigger Event and the corresponding control processes.
- To reduce use of paper as much as possible and to effectively use of the storage space in both cabinets and in the vault.
- To maintain sound internal customer relationship with relevant parties and teammates with the Department and the Team.
- To handle KYC Periodic Review/Trigger Event(including checking the adequacy of required KYC documents and conducting customer screening in accordance with the latest local regulatory requirements, global KYC standards and local operating procedures;
- To perform customer on-boarding/new account opening, checking the FATCA/CRS documents as well as the internal checklist
- To follow up incomplete KYC documents and pending item contro
- To conduct regular Sanctions/PEPs/Adverse Media/Internal Lists screening
- To perform and Monitor EFS process and perform QC checking of scanned KYC document to EFS
- To perform other duties as assigned from time to time
- Minimum 2~3 years in customer due diligence experience in banking fields, preferably with international banks.
- Tertiary education
- Strong knowledge in global KYC standards/requirements, AML, FATCA and CRS, client onboarding process and bank regulations; in corporate banking preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed-minded, meticulous, willing to learn, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility, able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel