A global corporate and investment bank in Hong Kong is looking for a remarkable Administrative Assistant.
FOR TALENT POOL
- Performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support functions including composing, signing and releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence.
- Usually relieves management of administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for department; may manage several different and often conflicting objectives, projects or activities at one time.
- Communicates with executives and line management to gather or convey relevant information.
- May be involved in high-level client contact and exposure to sensitive information, and must use considerable tact, diplomacy and judgment.
- Advanced administrative and analytical skills.
- Prior Administrative Assistant experience
- Proficient MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Effective comprehension, listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter requires minimum supervision
- Ability to prioritize work in a deadline intensive environment and work well under pressure
- Ability to obtain information in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to navigate in a constantly changing environment under tight deadlines with a high level