- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- PIMCO Europe Ltd
- 20 Apr 19
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.66 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,500 employees in 14 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
Candidate will need to provide :
General secretarial duties such as :
- Answering of phone call professionally, handle/direct call traffic and any messages
- Maintaining of team members' calendars by displaying control and knowledge of calendar for managers & team, ensure that PIMCO Asia, PIMCO, and outlook calendars are consistent
- Arranging for video/audio conference setup among offices among global offices
- Preparing of meeting schedule/agenda eg. Prepare travel agenda, coordinate with assistants in global offices to facilitate in the smooth running of the meeting
- Take responsibility of filing and organizing administrative paperwork
- Setting up clients meetings by preparing meeting material if necessary, submit presentation requests, booking of conference room, printing and binding materials, arrange deliveries
- Supporting travel, hotel booking & expense claim by having good knowledge of the travel policy and ensure that policies are adhered to i.e. hotels within budget, class of travel etc, booking of flight & hotel for the team, prepare travel itineraries and expense business claim
- Managing various administrative systems, such as systems for client data base, client account reports, invoices, expenses etc.
- Handling catering and events when necessary
- Procurement of office supplies
- Ensure the smooth running operation of the office
- Replenish supplies i.e. pantry items, toners, stationeries, stamps, airway bills etc
- Manage mail collection/ co-ordination of courier services
- Provide Front office admin support
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team - works well in a collaborative environment.
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast pace environment
- Able to multi-task and prioritise work while maintaining a strong commitment to quality and attention to detail, ensuring that the work is delivered with accuracy and on time.
- Desire to contribute to and grow with the organization through a variety of developmental assignments.
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Believe in continual improvement, and willing to take on new tasks;
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office