Administration Officer (Retail Project)
- Manage team's administrative works, include all files maintenance, reporting records, training records & team's events etc.
- Produce various types of documents, such as MIS report & prepare meeting minutes and reports etc.
- Assist team's procedure manuals & maintenance.
- Manage operating budget of department, and staff performance & business result analysis.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Organize meetings, appointments and other client-related logistics.
- Other assigned tasks.
- Complete daily & specific tasks effectively & efficiently.
- Tertiary education with 2 years' experience in office administration. Experience in treasury products & funds and investment market would be an advantage.
- Have reasonable knowledge in bank's and different departments' operation.
- Have strong sense of confidentiality.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized and able to work under pressure with tight deadline.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Profound knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Good presentation and report writing skills in both Chinese and English; and Chinese word processing skill is a must.
- Can manage spoken English and Mandarin.